NEW YEARS EVE LONG WEEKEND ADVENTURE
Join the Yoga Cucina crew to farewell 2017 and Celebrate the coming of the new year with 3 days and nights of body-rocking yoga and sexy Italian food in the New South Wales Southern Highlands.
What are we cooking up?
Get your body moving in long, delicious twice-daily yoga sessions with personalised hands-on assists, tune in with deep guided meditations and juicy yin yoga. Set your tastebuds dancing with finely crafted Italian family-style feasts paired with carefully curated old and new world wines, and roll up your sleeves for a very hands-on cooking class.
Celebrate New Years Eve with an epic yoga flow, followed by wine tasting with special guest John Blackwood of Hobart’s First Wednesday Wine Club. Melt into the evening with classic aperitivo and shimmy into the new year with Cenone dell'ultimo – the feast to end all feasts!
Journey through the leafy green and waterfalls of the nearby national forest, float in the river, play pool in the man cave, and have plenty of time to chill. Ditch the city and come hang with an easy dancing, out-loud laughing crew who love a glass of Sangiovese as much as a Skandasana.
*Wearing red undies on New Years eve is optional but highly advised. Says Luca,“I don’t know if everyone in Italy does this but we do. Red is lucky, it brings ‘allegria - joy’ and consequently good fortune and keeps negative energy away. To give red underwear is to wish the receiver a rich and satisfying year ahead.”
- All food and wine, including daily brunch, snacks + dinner with matching wines
- 3 days and nights accommodation at Highball House
- Twice daily yoga sessions with hands-on assists, and guided meditation
- Yoga Inversion workshop
- Hands-on cooking class with Marco & Luca
- NYE celebrations, including boutique wine tasting with John Blackwood, classic aperitivo and Cenone dell'ultimo – the feast to end all feasts!
- Daily adventures including bushwalks, swims and more – Activities may wriggle according to weather conditions
Accommodation Options: Spread out in your own private room, bunker down with a partner or friend, or choose a share option and we'll pair you up with some ace roomies.
Rates per person:
- $1100 Single Bed: Sleeping solo in a shared room (Sold out)
- $1100 Double Bed: Share with a friend or partner in a shared room (Sold out)
- $1200 Double Bed – Sleeping solo in a shared room (Sold out)
- $1200 Double Bed: Share with a friend or partner in a private room (Sold out)