THE YOGA CUCINA SEPTEMBER ADVENTURE
To be the first to know about our next adventure pop in your deets here.
The Yoga Cucina September Adventure is an epic 3 day jaunt that pairs delectable yoga with sexy Italian food, at the sandstone-bricked, chesterfield-studded Pill Factory in the New South Wales Southern Highlands. Rebecca Lockyer, Claire Blackwood and Aly Clarke will be your hosts for the long weekend, bringing you body rocking movement and seriously good vibes. Chefs Marco Gobbo and Luca Faccin will be on the flames, drawing from their northern Italian heritage, respect for ingredients and exactingly high standards to bring you the best from the kitchen.
Who’s it for? Guys, girls, gurus and gourmands. Less ‘retreat’, more ‘get outta town’ – with a very funny, super relaxed crew who love their yoga with a side of tagliatelle and a glass of nebbiolo.
- 3 days and nights at The Pill Factory
- Mouth-wateringly wonderful brunch, snacks and dinners daily, crafted by our chefs Marco and Luca
- Yoga Classes and Inversion Workshop
- A roll-your-own Italian cooking class
- Daily activities including a bushwalk in the beautiful national park and visit to Artemis Winery
(Activities may wriggle slightly if we run into weather)
What Else? A lovingly chosen selection of our favourite wines, perfectly matched and 100% complimentary (freebs!)
Spread out in your own private room, bunker down with a partner or friend, or choose a share option and we'll pair you up with some ace roomies.
Rates per person:
- Single Bed – Sleeping solo in a shared room: $880/person
- Double Bed – Sleeping solo in a shared room: $935/person
- Double Bed – Share with a friend or partner in a shared room: $880/person
- Double Bed – Share with a friend or partner in a private room: $935/person
A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your place on the adventure, with the balance due by September 1, 2017.
SOLD OUT! To find out about the next adventure get in touch below.