Join us on the wide sunny verandahs of our Southern Highlands country house for a long weekend of Yoga and Italian food & wine – September 6-9, 2018.
Slough off the winter with creative yoga practices, and roll up your sleeves for a hands-on cooking class. Turn upside down with guest teacher Noelle Connolly, and lounge in the vineyard at Artemis. We'll feast on the best seasonal produce, charred and crafted by our incredible chefs and matched with our favourite boutique wines. Take a walk in the rainforest or a nap in the garden – time, space and rosé are yours to enjoy.
Who is it for? Guys, girls, gurus and gourmands. If you love yoga with a side of orrechiette and a crisp pinot gris we want you there.
- 3 days and nights accommodation at Highball House
- Dynamic and restorative yoga sessions
- Inversion workshop with special guest Noelle Connolly
- Guided yin and yoga nidra
- Brunch, snacks and dinners with matching wines
- Hands-on Italian cooking class
- Boutique tasting at Artemis Wines vineyard
- Bushwalk into the wilds of the lush national park
How do I book?
A $250 deposit saves your place at the table. Balance due by August 6, 2018.
Early Bird Price (paid in full before July 8, 2018)
- $1050/person: Share a double bed with a friend or partner in a private room
- $1050/person: Sleep solo in a double bed in a shared room
- $960/person: Share a double bed with a friend or partner in a shared room
- $960/person: Sleep solo in a single bed in a shared room (SOLD OUT)
- $1200/person: Share a double bed with a friend or partner in a private room
- $1200/person: Sleep solo in a double bed in a shared room
- $1100/person: Share a double bed with a friend or partner in a shared room
- $1100/person: Sleep solo in a single bed in a shared room (SOLD OUT)