Love your yoga with a side of Nebbiolo?
A couple of places have just become available on our upcoming Yoga Cucina adventures!
Bring a friend, treat a lover or come on your own for three beautiful days of inspired, intelligently sequenced yoga and fresh, handcrafted Italian food. Rebecca Lockyer, Claire Blackwood and Aly Clarke will be your hosts for the long weekend, guiding you through body-rocking movement, while chefs Marco and Luca draw from their heritage and experience in the Michelin star restaurants of northern Italy to bring the very best to table.
September: Friday, September 29 – Monday, October 2, 2017 (October Long Weekend)
October: Friday, October 27 – 10am Monday, October 30, 2017
Where: Bundanoon, New South Wales Southern Highlands
- 3 days and nights at The Pill Factory, Bundanoon, NSW Southern Highlands
- Daily yoga classes and workshops
- Mouth-wateringly wonderful food – Brunch, snacks and dinners daily
- Lovingly chosen boutique wines
- A roll-your-own Italian cooking class
- Daily activities including a trip to nearby waterfalls
- Plenty of time to rest, relax, play and explore
Rates per person:
- Single Bed – Sleeping solo in a shared room: $880/person
- Double Bed – Sleeping solo in a shared room: $935/person
- Double Bed – Share with a friend or partner in a shared room: $880/person
- Double Bed – Share with a friend or partner in a private room: $935/person